Once a trainee is accepted into the Instructor Training Program*, he or she will complete a mandatory intensive* program, in which they will learn the tools needed to teach a SoulCycle class.
We will be hosting training in NYC starting in April. Training consists of lecture, drills, and community rides. Each trainee will be required to teach a minimum of three SoulCycle Community Rides**, which will serve as a final audition to become an Instructor.
Once accepted into the Instructor Training Program, candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
– Possession of reliable music source (we recommend MacBook computer)
– Proficiency in iTunes software
– Ability to demonstrate a variety of SoulCycle riding paces
– Transportation to/from training on a daily basis
– Ability to attend additional meetings and/or workshops
– Professional fitness experience is a plus
* Acceptance into the SoulCycle Instructor Training Program does not guarantee employment with the company.
** Trainees are not paid for teaching Community Rides.